Richmond Animal League collects and uses various personal information from donors including: amount donated, donation comments, name, address, phone number, and email address. Tax laws in the United States and the Commonwealth of Virginia require the Richmond Animal League to keep contact information and contribution level of donors on file.
How Information is Used
Richmond Animal League will never publish, sell, trade, rent or share names, e-mail or mail addresses, or telephone numbers of our donors. Richmond Animal League will use contact information (e-mail, address and phone numbers) of donors for these purposes only:
- Distribute receipts for donations
- Thank donors for their donations
- Inform donors about upcoming fundraisers, events and other activities
- Internal analysis and record keeping
- Reporting to relevant U.S. and State agencies (these reports are not for public inspection)
- Contact donors about changes to this policy
All access to donor financial information is maintained in a proprietary database strictly limited to professional staff who need to process those data or to fulfill the above stated uses. No data are given to any other person, organization or group.
Amy McCracken, Executive Director
804-379-0046 ext. 112