A unique thrift store that supports all the animals at Richmond Animal League
Midlothian Station Shopping Center
13547 Midlothian Turnpike
Midlothian, VA 23113
(Directly next to Midlothian Middle School)
YES, we gratefully accept donations! Donations from generous community members help the thousands of animals that are served each year at Richmond Animal League. All donations are tax deductible. When you make your donation during store hours, we will be able to offer you a receipt for tax purposes. We do everything we can to sell all donations. Should we not be able to sell an item, those items will be dispersed to other charities within the Richmond area.
Respectfully, we request the following in regards to donations:
- All donations must be in gently used condition. All animal bedding or animal clothing must be washed or cleaned before being donated
- All donations should be in working order. Please test all electric items and battery generated items previous to drop off
- No plastic cups, plates or eating utensils can be accepted
- Any electronics that are donated must be within 7 years of age and in working order
- Please, no (human) clothing or baby items can be accepted
- Any furniture that is donated must be donated during open store hours. Please call in advance to make certain we have room for such a donation
- We no longer accept VHS or cassette tapes or those playing devices
- No open dog food or cat food can be accepted at Reuse
Meet the Reuse Staff
Joined RAL: As a volunteer in Septermber 2014, employee May 2016
Favorite RAL alumni: Bugg!
Best part about the job: Discovering treasures you never knew you needed.
When not at RAL, Dawn can be found: In the back of an ambulance, playing a
Favorite word: Groovy
Cake or pie: Pie, apple
Joined RAL: May 2016
Favorite RAL alumni: Curry
Best part about the job: Meeting amazing people everyday
When not at RAL, Danyelle can be found: buried under the covers, sleeping
Favorite word: Peachy!
If you were an animal, what animal would you be? A liger